- What Does A Get Real Mentor Do?
- The mentor helps girls learn to make positive choices regarding their self-esteem, relationships, abstinence,
conflict resolution, and peer pressure through a curriculum that promotes values including honesty, responsibility, and
caring for others.
- When does a volunteer mentor work?
- A volunteer mentor is required to come every other week for one hour. She must make a commitment to mentor the
girls for the entire year.
- What Is Required To Become A Mentor?
- You must be able to:
- Mentor twice a month for one hour
- Commit to mentor until the end of the school year
- Pass a criminal background check
- Be 18 or over
- Attend Trainings